Im afraid to get hurt, get talked about or look stupid , and afraid of hieghts
crazyonex13 crazyonex13 18-21, F 16 Answers May 13, 2012

People without a conscience

Best Answer

Everything , I don' know how I survived to reach 51 !!!

Best Answer

spiders

Best Answer

life

Best Answer

The Japanese Giant Hornet.<br />
Why you should fear it:<br />
-This motherfudger is roughly about the size of your thumb. I mean from the tip to the ba<x>se of your hand. About three inches long.<br />
-Did I mention it spits hide melting acid? Did I mention it shoots that crap in your eyes? Did I also mention that the acid sends out a scent that attracts the entire hive to come and sting you to death?<br />
-Think you can outrun it? It flies roughly 50 miles per day.

Best Answer

Sociopaths

Best Answer

bunnies. i am sure they are seeking world domination.

Best Answer

The man in the closet.

Best Answer

I am deathly afraid of open water! But I do like my bathtub! :)

Best Answer

I have been afraid. I'm getting better with it by the minute. I will overcome everything I need to do.

Best Answer

Losing everything,losing my mom,losing my dad,losing my lil bro,to lose the girl of my dreams...

Best Answer

not much but love

Best Answer

I'm afraid of failing. Not to the point where I try super hard on things so I don't..but to the point where I don't try things so I don't fail. It's a terrible thing.

Best Answer

I'm always afraid of failing... not small failures... big ones... I've failed once in a big way and it was as bad as I thought it was... *shudder*

Best Answer