the fact that I am not in the arms of the one I love on here.

Best Answer

:( lonely....

Best Answer

A whole ocean separates us and if I knew she was there at the moment I would swim to her if I could.

Best Answer

Being broke, stressed, lonely in my marriage, having defiant kids, no education, no job, no social life, fear, separation from god, no family, debt, car was repossesed, dont qualify for assistance but dont make enough to pay bills. can only afford food and rent, no sex, no stimulation, no love or fun

Best Answer

damn... :( well youre still young im sure you can make it through

Best Answer

Thank ya

Best Answer

Do you want my whole list? lol<br />
No, I won't go that far...Right now, just the fact that I've been feeling<br />
alone lately, and the pen and pad have been my best friends.

Best Answer

same with me

Best Answer

Health issues and an empty marriage.

Best Answer

is there no love in your relationship?

Best Answer

Going to sleep in pain not knowing how bad I'm going to hurt tomorrow when I wake up. Only having myself to blame for losing most of the friends I had. Not being able to do the activities that I used to do and love. Not having someone to say goodnight or good morning to.

Best Answer

:( ive lost some people in my life too

Best Answer

Hmm missing my ex, my job, rent, not having food, need money for a pack of newports, nothing to drink, umm life mostly but more importantly I miss my ex

Best Answer

sorry to hear that.. i just finished with a guy... i just couldnt take the lies any longer. n its hard findin a job nowadays too

Best Answer

My family

Best Answer

me too and everybody around here

Best Answer

it sucks :(

Best Answer

yeah it feels lonely.. :(
i dont get along very much with my family either.. theyre cold...

Best Answer

yeah, i have given up pretending to be a happy family i just try not to talk to them

Best Answer

omg same here.. things changed thoughout these 3 years... my ma mostly hangs with my stepdads family but they ignore me. n at home i feel tension with my cousin n everybody else is just cold

Best Answer

EP's lack of support and replies

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer