I got PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Depression Anxiety
Desolatebones Desolatebones 18-21, M 34 Answers Mar 31, 2012

N.O.R.D. Registered ( Highest Known Rare Conditions of Birth ) , Medic Alert Status 1-A , P.S. Stanford Binet Registered I Q 220.3 .

Best Answer

btw << rewsnA tseB ehT 4 uoY knahT << , Dyslexia is another factor .

Best Answer

COPD, Asthma, Pituitary adenoma, arthritis of the spine, damage down entire spine, fybromyalgia, bipolar, severe anxieity, social phobia, agorophobia, PTSD, complicated hemipeligic migraines (one or twice a day, every single day), regular migraines , GERD, and several symptoms that have not been diagnosed yet.<br />
Woo Hoo. Love my life... NOT

Best Answer

Currently at age 18: OCD, depression (in the past), scoliosis, asthma, an eye cataract, Tourette's syndrome, latex allergy, dust allergy, preservative allergy, slight brain damage from concussions, and the inability to process abstract concepts.

Best Answer

Major Depression, Anxiety, and EDNOS (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified)

Best Answer

Bipolar NOS.<br />
Let's just say that my anger is out of bounds sometimes and it scares people I care about.<br />
If it weren't for the fact that I was losing them I'd still be a raging b!tch...<br />
I'm embarrassed sometimes at how angry I get.<br />
it's tiring too!

Best Answer

lower back problem that can pinch a nerve at times, heyfever and sinus and lets not forget depression and anxiety the last two are kind of new to me and have had alot of changes in my life all at once and can't really cope with it all and a bipolar husband who tries really hard but sometimes he's a bit much for me. But hey I have friends and a house and and and many other blessings so won't complain.

Best Answer

ADHD, Agoraphobia, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression,OCD (hence the alphabetical order)! and PTSD.

Best Answer

Borderline Personality Disorder and Bipolar Disorder. I think some anxiety disorder ought to be thrown in for good measure. All of it is subjective, and it doesn't have to fit for your whole life. <br />
I'm also diagnosed with foot in mouth disease.

Best Answer

Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, depression, anxiety, and recently had a disc in my low back repaired.

Best Answer

Optico-rectosis...it is a crossing of the optical nerve with the rectal nerve and it gives you a ****** outlook on life...

Best Answer

It's better to just tell what I haven't been diagnosed with.

Best Answer

ADHD

Best Answer

evergreen and eternal stupidity .. lol

Best Answer

I've never been diagnosed with anthing but sometimes I suspect I may have a lower form of manic depression, though I doubt it.

Best Answer

Epilepsy. Depression and anxiety come with the medication.

Best Answer

Major Depressive Disorder

Best Answer

Maybe check out Franticworld.com on mindfulness thinking, a way to use CBT on your own to deal with it? It is good stuff, I think.

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

Polyglandular Deficiency Syndrome Type II and a case of MRSA that just will not go away. <br />
Add in the Degenerative discs in my neck and lower back and that fairly well sums it all up.

Best Answer

CADASIL

Best Answer

I saw my message that you Liked my answer! LOL! That tickled my funny bone... I don't particularly care for it much, myself!

Best Answer

Aspergers. Anxiety. Bipolar

Best Answer

Poverty. And diabetes.

Best Answer