ZappedToTheUnicorn ZappedToTheUnicorn 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Alone with tree and computer.

Best Answer

working

Best Answer

...how can you be working on christmas..

Best Answer

taking care of sick people in the ICU

Best Answer

Oh wow..well, you know..it may not seem like it because you do it every day, but I'm sure those people really appreciate the things you do for them. That right there is the spirit of giving. You're giving up your time to help those in need. Good on ya :)

Best Answer

My family are coming to mine for dinner, as usual.

Best Answer

I use to work as a personal support worker and, of course, someone has to take care of the elderly 24/7. Health care workers can't just stay home...though some thought they could. We had one husband who refused to let his wife come in to work on Christmas. What do people think we let the sick/senior/dementia patients do during Christmas...and if he was ever out and about at Christmas and had a car accident, he would sure hope someone was in the hospital working.<br />
We don't do anything...put up some lights outside...nothing else.

Best Answer

EP in the morning, sleep in the afternoon and at work by midnight. Just a typical day off for me.

Best Answer

just another day to me...

Best Answer

I'm gonna be doing tough guy things, do you like tough guys what kind of guys do you like?

Best Answer

Um..well I guess guys who treat me with respect. I don't care what they look like, honestly.

Best Answer

that's great

Best Answer

Nothing special but will miss few people closed to my heart.. :'(

Best Answer

you should buy yourself a puppy

Best Answer

Puppy? Someone suggest a cat but I'll pass.. I don't have time to look after pets &amp; it's very expensive too.. Thanks anyway :)

Best Answer

don't you have someone around your area to give out free ones? That's where we got all our animals from. My cat was given to me from one of my friends and she's very healthy, lovey and social :) plus they don't need to be taken care of as much as puppies. Cats know where the litter box is.

Best Answer

I don't know, I never wanted a animal pet.. I used to have few budgies.. I was emotionally upset when those died.. I don't want to go thorough that feelings again.. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best Answer

Hopefully, I'll be over being sick.

Best Answer