LEBsCreations LEBsCreations 22-25, M 10 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Hobbies

Hiding from the monsters that were under my bed.....why the hell did you open the closet *sigh* you know too much, now you have to join me *pulls you into the closet with me*. Now the monsters should arrive in about 20 or so minutes, you need to remain calm and if they say "Shhh, just let it happen" don't let it happen damnit, you're just asking to become a victim *you nod in agreement*. Alright, now I'm going to give a weapon just in case **** starts to hit the fan *looks through my bag and finally hands you a jar of glitter and you look at me with this wtf look and I say* What?! Don't look at me like that, glitter will come in handy you can blind them with it, I say proudly..... Now we wait >:)

Best Answer

Great, *I look at you like you're an idiot*, You handed me a bottle of craft supply-herpes...and I'm going to blind the monsters? I might as well get naked while I'm at it too...really scare them...you too...start taking off your clothes...it will confuse them...*I start stripping, wondering why you aren't joining me yet.*

Best Answer

I sigh and grumble lowy "wth have I gotten myself into" *strips and says* "Alright how are we going to confuse them with our nakedness?

Best Answer

*blinks at you* Wait...I thought I was supposed to confuse you...why is there a naked woman in my closet? *Stares for a full minute blankly* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Best Answer

are you in there with me?

Best Answer

I could be...

Best Answer

seeing whay your hiding

Best Answer

I'm not ready to come out yet

Best Answer

does that mean your...?

Best Answer

playing hide and seek?

Best Answer

Shhhh I came from Narnia!

Best Answer

Ummm...ummm...please just tell me the white queen is still in there...

Best Answer

Yep. Eternal winter.

Best Answer

Lookin thru your clothes

Best Answer

There's not much there...my wife has been helping me upgrade...apparently styles changed since 2004...

Best Answer

Don't get rid of those converse!! I LOVE converse! ;-)

Best Answer

Yeah, my wife atually started me on those, I'm not about to! What's your favorite color/style? I am thinking of red hi-tops sometime.

Best Answer

I like the colors....I've got a gray pair now...seems to go with everthing and a white pair with black/pink plaid. My converse are my favorite. I want to get a pair of black Vans too....love those!

Best Answer

searchin for woodwarm lmao

Best Answer