I am cheating my *** off on some homework personally.
BentWizzard BentWizzard 26-30, M 15 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Silenceevermore... my goodness that's depressing.

I'm totally doing everything right always. I am never in the wrong everyone else is.

BAHA

Best Answer

*smiles*

Best Answer

hm... making a diat^^ and hanging around here, when I should be showering xD

Best Answer

eating chicken

Best Answer

LLEEEEEEEERRRRROYYYYYYYYY JJJJJEEEEENNNNNKKKKKKIIIIINNNNSSS!!!!!!!

Best Answer

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaX100

Best Answer

Being on Ep:P My parents found out about it a couple months ago, so ever since then I've had to go undercover haha:P They didn't like it because everyone are strangerss...Stranger Dangerrr haha:P I can handle myself well enough though, and I haven't had any issues yet. :)

Best Answer

Don't you just hate that, I mean if you follow some common sense rules and don't share personal info nothing can go wrong right?

Best Answer

That's what I'm sayin, but ohh welllll...And as long as I'm not super influenced by the crazy things on here I should be good too haha:P One more year til college, I can hang in theree haha:P

Best Answer

eating

Best Answer

haha awwww, ive been cheating on hw too..(lately) i hate summer classes. well i shouldnt be on ep i should be trying to finish my hw. :/ i just dont want to...

Best Answer

OMG I know right!!!!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I am on EP at work. it is almost my lunch break and I don't want to start something and get all busy with it then forget I was going to go to lunch. So I am wasting a few minutes

Best Answer

HAHAHA We've all been there before, don;t you hate it when the boss comes by and gets all pissed at you for wasting those few minutes right before the day is over or right before lunch? I always think to myself "Dude I am here very damn day of my life almost, do you honestly mean to tell me that these few minutes is going to make the difference in the grand scheme of things?"

Best Answer

Exactly, Luckily I am the only one here right now.

Best Answer

I'm on ep and I really should be getting some sleep for work tonight..

Best Answer

I do that all the damn time lol

Best Answer

Breathing :/

Best Answer

Smoking a cigarette

Best Answer