im sitting at the laundry mat blaring lauryn hill folding clothes and waiting for responses
ShyChocolate12 ShyChocolate12 18-21, F 2 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Community

I'm looking for questions to answer on Ep cuz im bored.

Best Answer

I was just up getting my son some juice mixed with water,even though he cried when I put it down on our coffee table.I guess it wasn't what he wanted.Now I just yelled "stop" at him for grabbing a roll of tape and yanking it out,wasting it.I also just took my medicine for today.I have killer indigestion because of this stupid medicine.I want to take a nap...Lol.Oh and Curious George is on the T.v. right now.Now I am about to get up and get the tape away from him.Tell him he can't be sitting at the dinner room table.Hahah.

Best Answer

haha he sounds like a hand full

Best Answer

He has been lately! haha.He is in the two year old stage .He also just learned to walk last winter .He just is trying to have fun.He doesn't listen very well though lol.Oh not only that but I just put my knee stabilizer on.I have a hurt knee and a two year old to take care of !

Best Answer