siamul siamul 22-25, M 19 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Hobbies

I do not believe my self entitled to anything.<br />
I am on disability. Not because I am entitled as a disabled person but because I fought for it.<br />
I do not think any one appreciates anything handed to them on a silver platter. They may want more of the same becoming greedy and entitled. <br />
If we earn it we tend to treat those things better and want to Earn more.

Best Answer

Nothing.

Best Answer

Pratically everything

Best Answer

Bodily autonomy, unless I do something to lose that right. It's not something that should be earned. We should all be entitled to make our own choices about our bodies. There are laws that keep that from happening, but I'd like to see many of them done and gone.

Best Answer

If you feel that strongly, perhaps you should join the groups that make that possible?
It is still an earn thing because many do not feel the same way as you. Many countries teach their young to under value the females. So, again I say earn :)

Best Answer

Whether or not I get it is another subject. It's still something every person should be entitled to, only limited to age and law of the land. I am in one particular organization that provides information and education on our rights: RAINN. It's not just females who have struggled for the right to make decisions about their own bodies.

Best Answer

self respect

Best Answer

and of course my opinion

Best Answer

everything i have coming to me

Best Answer

Everything and if im not

Best Answer

Only that which I am willing to fight for on the other hand we live in a civilization so we are entitled to whatever we can legally steal.

Best Answer

my own free will

Best Answer

That's a rather open question. Usually you are entitled to whatever you need to keep yourself alive, which is water, food, and shelter, and also medical treatment when you are unwell. Everything else after that is supplimentary.

Best Answer