TiqqerGore TiqqerGore 16-17, F 17 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

Spend the evening with my family, watch a movie together and listen/watch as people go crazy realizing that the universe does not rotate around a single date set on our calendar.

Best Answer

I'm not coming out from under the covers ! I don't want to see a thing........if it's real.

Best Answer

sleeep :P

Best Answer

I’m going to pick up the organic turkey, vegetables and yummy desserts from The 'Big Carrot' grocery store on The Danforth, and clean the house, for our little pre-Christmas gathering on the 22nd.

Joyeux Noëlle!!!

Best Answer

stay at home

Best Answer

First I'm going to go to church and listen to my daughter as she sings on the school's last-day-before-the-Christmas-holiday-begins-cermony then I have my own LDBTCHB-cermony at my school and after that we're going to the airport about an hours drive away to pick up my best friend who will be celebrating christmas with us this year.

Best Answer

have you forgot already we are seeing each other that day

Best Answer

I know this . I had to ask .

Best Answer

thats ok ,you do know iam staying at your place for a bit on the 21st or have you forgotten that to

Best Answer

get my sunglasses and go out =D

Best Answer

party like it's 1999

Best Answer

I am going to attend conference that day.

Best Answer