not to vote and to encourage everyone else not to...and i dont want to hear people wining about democratic right or people died for the right to vote..this is political properganda.. the country is a mess...the politicians couldnt care less.. voting them in again and agasin is only going to bring misery on your family and your childrens family.... so to make the wrld a better place we need to take make politcians unemployed until they learn to listen to the voter not use the voter as a meal ticket.

Best Answer

THAT'S A LOFTY QUESTION. I AM JUST TRYING TO BE A BETTER MAN. THIS PROBABLY CONTRIBUTES GLOBALLY BY NOT BEING SUCH A **** OR WRECKING ANOTHER DAY - CASTING RIPPLED EFFECTS THAT CAUSES MILES OF POOR INTERACTIONS DUE TO THE FACT I STUBBED MY TOE OR SPILT MY KOFFEE..

Best Answer

I always aspired to be a doctor since I was very young, but recently I discovered that, that is not my vocation. I recently considered politics, simply because I look around our country and realize that a lot of things need to be reformed such as our education system, our health care system and the whole idea of what a democracy is. Secondly I'd like to open a hospital in which all of my patients pay whatever amount of money they can actually pay, the ones that literally cant, I wont make them pay. Thirdly I'd like to direct films, because I have always wanted to direct experiences that I have had with my friends and family that have made me grasp what life is really all about. Fourth, a novel, with all of my memoirs so that hopefully others won't have to make the mistakes I made and can reach their goals faster than I did. I can go on and on, I'd like to have a recycling lot, I'd like to be a missionary like I was in high school to help third world countries. I'd like to have a high position in the United Nations .

Best Answer

anything and everything i can :)

Best Answer

stay home

Best Answer