I will take it up to the nursing home where my dad is living and he can share it with some of the other old people

Best Answer

What a sweet gesture for you to do and I am sure that everyone will enjoy it very much and it is a much better thing to do that use it as a doorstop.

Best Answer

Say: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I am not into fruitcakes......I am straight....ok..! Sorry just had to do that...you left that one WIDE open....LOL

Best Answer

I guess you don't like Watergate salad either, its filled with fruits, nuts and airheads(marshmallows).lol

Best Answer

give it to someone's dog.

Best Answer

Doorstop:) I have never been brave enuff to partake in fruitcake it just looks like upchuck to me sorry.....

Best Answer

Being homemade would be one of the first cakes on my Christmas dinner table.I would tell my family it came from a friend at EP and feel great it came from you.

Best Answer

They make excellent door stops... esp in a mobile home

Best Answer

That was a Fruitcake??? Oh. I thought you gave me a colorful doorstop. (I’m so embarrassed)

Best Answer

I'd REGIFT it...I'd only eat one if starving. No offense. I can't stand watermelon either, no matter HOW good it is.

Best Answer

I won't hold my breath waiting for it.

Best Answer

How do you know where my house is?!?<br />
And are you sure there are NO pineapples in the cake... -you know I'm allergic...<br />
I'm getting a little scared here...

Best Answer

I promise I will personally pick all the pineapple out of your fruitcake. I know how those alergy things go. I am deathly allergic to bee stings.

Best Answer

The fruitcake will be on its way to my tummy.

Best Answer

savor it hoping you poisoned it.

Best Answer