Make dirty calls only.

Best Answer

I'll flush it... Hoping it doesn't block the drain! I'm not putting my hand in a toilet.

Best Answer

Buy another one.more expensive than the one that fell in the toilet bowl.that will make me happy.

Best Answer

been there, i flushed - if it happens again will do the same.

Best Answer

get a brush to hold ,pull the wash... wrap up in a plastic bag and give to service ...or leave it in the sun to dry up.. for days .

Best Answer

I just fished it out, ********, cleaned and dried it. Works 100%.

Best Answer

Yeah my phone probably wont work if its submerged in the toilet bowl, still if I had to fish it out I'd do it some how. Dont know how but being creative is half the fun, right? lol

Best Answer

Rubber glove. First fish it out, than see if it's worth salvaging. Prolly I'm getting a new phone.

Best Answer

First I'd call it to see if it still rings. I'm not sticking my hand in a toilet bowl for a dead phone.

Best Answer

*answer machine goes off: Hello I cant come to the phone right now, my life is going down the drain, please leave a message, and one of our sewer rats will be more than happy to assist you.*

Best Answer

I think I would give it to you .... yes

Best Answer