Managed to get a chunk of work done, and challenged myself in other ways.
travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 12 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Self Improvement

Ahm I am happy about having a 'day off', well it isn't really off but at least didn't have to wake up too early

Best Answer

Today is my 11th year free of cocaine ,speed , ecstasy , lsd , and cannabis addiction . Add 6 years free of alcohol abuse , and 4 years non - smoking , and i'm having a great day . No inclination to return , and determined to continue on . Top day indeed for me .

Best Answer

that's phenomenal, happy to hear that about your clean path :)

Best Answer

setting up the christmas tree.

Best Answer

I got a really cool haircut and style today. My stylist makes me feel like a celebrity. Which makes me happy.

Best Answer

That my phone finally died off.

Best Answer

that's good?

Best Answer

Ya, it was always slow. It was born before smart phones were thought of. Now I have a reason to get a better phone.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

drinking Milk tea :D

Best Answer

no work just smoked beautiful joint listening to infected mushroom guitars on mushroom F-ucking brilliant music i'm in holland were i can have a legal smoke i'm staying with my ex for a week of nasty fun..besides that life is ok ..

Best Answer

Bad day here :-(

Best Answer

*hugs*

Best Answer