bijouxbroussard bijouxbroussard 46-50, F 17 Answers Apr 10 in Food

Cheese Burger. Made it myself.

Best Answer

Yum Tilapia is also good in a pot of curry sauce. We were raising them in tanks....

Best Answer

I had grilled marinated center cut pork chops, grilled asparagus and a baked potato swimming in butter!

Best Answer

Sounds delicious...so you eat pork, huh ? ;)

Best Answer

Yep, it's the other white meat!

I don't follow the Jewish dietary laws. As a matter of fact, when I was a kid, my best friend and I would eat the traditional Devil Dog on the first night of Passover, just to get the non-leavened" fast out of the way early :) I still do it now...

As Tevye would sing "Tradition"!

Best Answer

Tilapia..... thats that fish they plan on eating on Mars missions. I am leaving in a couple of days for ever. For effect. Look out for a monster final story....xxxxxx

Best Answer

I'm eating grilled lemon chicken with wild rice, asparagus & a garden salad. :-)

Best Answer

Lol, I'm about ready to put mine away and come join you. :D

Best Answer

haha! Come on down, Mon Ami! I made plenty. :-D

Best Answer

Sounds yummy!

Best Answer

yum its left over spaghetti for me because I was on EP all day

Best Answer

No meat today, I'll have veg salad potato and konyaku burger.

Best Answer

Mmm that's sounds yummy <br />
Tonight I made steak and potatos :D

Best Answer

Mmmm I love Tilapia. It was pizza night at my house.

Best Answer

Home made fried chicken, corn bread and black eyed peas! Home made pepper sauce for the peas. Peach cobbler for afters.

Best Answer

That sounds really good !

Best Answer

Not healthy at all, but so good. I really want to be a vegetarian, but that is a difficult thing.

Best Answer

I had salad

Best Answer

I hope its not farm raised tilapia.

Best Answer

I'm not a vegetarian, and I do eat some flesh. That's just the way it is. But I have relatives who are fishermen. They send us fresh fish from time to time.

Best Answer