PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I do not try to conceal. I am a open and honest person. Looking at my face, will say it all whether good or bad.

Best Answer

I know this. I know you. xox

Best Answer

I'm not saying the words because I am too busy smiling. My smile is there to conceal the pain that the words would not be able to fully express. My hands are behind my back because I don't want you to see that they are clenched tightly to keep the tears from falling.

Best Answer

Your poetry leaves me stunned. These words...You could talk to me. I listen well. Your pain is paralyzing. Your doubt is a wall. Or I could just hold you til you do cry. xox

Best Answer

Hiding this gift I have for you, Darling. Now quit trying to see it because you can't have it yet. And I can't smile that big.

Best Answer

WHAT IS IT? xoxo

Best Answer

im not hiding or saying anything, my smile might conceal my pain

Best Answer

you are simple and honest. i love that, lederman. xox

Best Answer

Some smiles reduce PAINS. <br />
Some smiles earn GAINS. <br />
Some smiles cause in the eyes of others torrential RAINS. <br />
Still some smiles allow to run in others hearts a pack of electricTRAINS. <br />
All the smiles are not alike.

Best Answer

Your words sing on smiles. They are valid. *applauds*

Best Answer

ThanQ Friend!

Best Answer

But I'm not hiding anything, Cyn *takes heart from behind back and puts it in pocket* Okay, you caught me. I'm just afraid of giving it away again right now *sheepish smile*

Best Answer

It is safe there, KB. If you do not give it, no one can really take it! *dazzling smile* Atta man, KB! xox

Best Answer