PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I do not try to conceal. I am a open and honest person. Looking at my face, will say it all whether good or bad.

Best Answer

I know this. I know you. xox

Best Answer

I'm not saying the words because I am too busy smiling. My smile is there to conceal the pain that the words would not be able to fully express. My hands are behind my back because I don't want you to see that they are clenched tightly to keep the tears from falling.

Best Answer

Your poetry leaves me stunned. These words...You could talk to me. I listen well. Your pain is paralyzing. Your doubt is a wall. Or I could just hold you til you do cry. xox

Best Answer

Hiding this gift I have for you, Darling. Now quit trying to see it because you can't have it yet. And I can't smile that big.

Best Answer

WHAT IS IT? xoxo

Best Answer

im not hiding or saying anything, my smile might conceal my pain

Best Answer

you are simple and honest. i love that, lederman. xox

Best Answer

Some smiles reduce PAINS.

Some smiles earn GAINS.

Some smiles cause in the eyes of others torrential RAINS.

Still some smiles allow to run in others hearts a pack of electricTRAINS.

All the smiles are not alike.

Best Answer

Your words sing on smiles. They are valid. *applauds*

Best Answer

ThanQ Friend!

Best Answer

But I'm not hiding anything, Cyn *takes heart from behind back and puts it in pocket* Okay, you caught me. I'm just afraid of giving it away again right now *sheepish smile*

Best Answer

It is safe there, KB. If you do not give it, no one can really take it! *dazzling smile* Atta man, KB! xox

Best Answer