Kmade Kmade 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 4 in Community

Because it's one hell of an awesome adventure.

Best Answer

Mine seems very lackluster at this point

Best Answer

Well change it. You are now getting old enough to start doing whatever you want to do. When I was 21 I spent much of that year travelling around Sth America. It was my first overseas trip and I did it solo for close to 8 months. That was just the beginning of a reasonably exciting and adventurous life.

Best Answer

how did you afford to do that? and that sounds amazing man

Best Answer

I had worked for a whole summer for the spending money. My parents paid for the airfares for my 21st birthday present. I did it on the cheap. Sometimes staying in places for little more than 50 cents a night. I also spent a lot of the time hiking and climbing mountains along the Andes from Peru all the way to Tierra Del Fuego. All that time was sleeping in my tent almost for free. I lasted almost 8 months on less than $5,000.

Best Answer

Now that is living. Sounds like a wonderful experience

Best Answer

For my future family.

Best Answer

I don't know may be in hope for batter days... Give me a good cause to die.

Best Answer

I have no idea. Nice profile pic by the way.

Best Answer

none at all?

Best Answer

Okay well maybe I have a small idea. I keep thinking that life only gets worse, but I keep living just so that I have a chance to prove myself wrong.

Best Answer

a life to prove your worst enemy wrong. Sounds important but not like...idk...I feel like I am looking for an answer when there is none at all

Best Answer

Compulsion

Best Answer

that is a sad reality...

Best Answer

Yeah, but better than the alternative, I say

Best Answer

So that I can see people who makes beautiful faces like you O.O...

Best Answer

gracias, just doing mah job.

Best Answer