introvertgirl2013 introvertgirl2013 22-25, F 17 Answers Sep 10, 2013 in Community

dying

Best Answer

i see only one thing as i look forward in life, work and being lazy... what i would want out of life is to remove myself from the cycle of misery known as debt, its the reincarnation of slavery. it became illegal to own another person so they found another way.... we will lend you this money and charge you interest so you may live above your means and toil for us rather than yourself. debt is a ball and chain around your ankle that all you have to do to unlock is let it go, let the house and the car and the fancy gadgets all go, buy only what you can afford and save up for what you want, don't trade in for a new car simply because you finally paid off the one you have, live in an inherited house and don't sell it so you can put yourself in debt at a house of your choice... be content with what life gives you...

Best Answer

bed....tonite everything afterwards is a bonus

Best Answer

My holiday next month. I'm going to Holland.

Best Answer

Yes, I am 3 months away from clearing a very huge financial hurdle that has been a burden for nearly 4 years. Almost done!!!

Best Answer

a job

Best Answer

Happiness for my kids, my GF and myself.

Best Answer

Right now, I am just trying to find something really nice on “EP”..next week and coming days..I hope peaceful and joyful days with effectively spending time for useful things..
And after 10 years..I pray and wish a life with healthiness and without much troubles.

Best Answer

no,remain in peace

Best Answer

A month vacation this summer

Best Answer

I'm looking forward to marriage

Best Answer

moving again-this time good. also look forward to art classes every week and potluck with friends. trip next spring hiking on the southern side of Minnesota. State parks I haven't been to yet

Best Answer