I'm a recovering heroin addict and ever since getting clean I find a different thing everyday to be grateful for. Life is not guaranteed tomorrow. "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is your future. Today is your life, live it!"
StayinAliveToSurvive StayinAliveToSurvive 22-25, M 10 Answers Apr 1 in Community

I am also a recovering addict and, while I wish I had avoided all of that altogether, I'm glad that I didn't die because of it as I thought I would. Everyday above ground is a good day.

Best Answer

Haha omg, I say that ALLLLL the time, the above ground quote ^^^And I agree, without heroin, I wouldn't be where I am today, and I happen to be in a great place. God bless you

Best Answer

My husband

Best Answer

God, Jesus, and my beautiful daughter!

Best Answer

Perfect! :)

Best Answer

My hat is off to you and hurray for you and lots of hugs and all from me to you you hang in there you have conquered a whole hell of a lot:)

Best Answer

Thank you so much God bless you dear, I appreciate your kind words as well :)

Best Answer

I am thankful for every single day I spend with my family.

Best Answer

PERFECT ANSWER

Best Answer

oxygen comes to mind.

Best Answer

Haha gave me a lil laugh. But yes, without oxygen nothing would be possible

Best Answer

Life.

Best Answer

That was deep bro, deeooh

Best Answer

Good job man. I'm grateful to be able to stand up today and smile after all I overcame

Best Answer

Thanks, you too and I totally agree with you, keep it up!

Best Answer

That I have at least one person I know loves me no matter what :)

Best Answer