Me: thighs, eyes, hair, weight, body shape, teeth, legs, height, feet
lillylolz lillylolz 13-15, F 19 Answers Jan 27 in Community

My approach. I have a mean mug and come off as kinda scary to those who don't know me. It's not like i try to be this way, as an ex marine i just have that demeanor. Even if i like you.

Best Answer

Ugh. there is a long list i could improve upon. its best i do not focus on these flaws though.

Best Answer

My teeth, weight, face shape, body hair and nose are what I'm most self conscious about .-. honestly I fret over how they look all the time! Meaning I'll stand in front of the mirror trying to see how bad I really look today

Best Answer

everything practically

Best Answer

Just everything then?

Best Answer

Basically :/

Best Answer

ma belly!

Best Answer

Everything D:

Best Answer

The way that people will respond to me or to my son.

Best Answer

my apprance in public baby.

Best Answer

Being easy to be influenced by fast women.

Best Answer

i think my face cheeks are too chubby, they just seem that way to me... and i think my hair is ugly.. also i think my butt should be bigger.

Best Answer

My skin, it's just not naturally beautiful. Some people have naturally clear and glowing skin...but mine is pale and so temperamental...and I have a picking problem which obviously is the main cause of my skin problems..:/

Best Answer

My movement disorder, it is not even all that noticeable i just hate it cause i fall down so much :/

Best Answer

My tooth.

Best Answer