Me: thighs, eyes, hair, weight, body shape, teeth, legs, height, feet
lillylolz lillylolz 13-15, F 19 Answers Jan 27 in Community

My approach. I have a mean mug and come off as kinda scary to those who don't know me. It's not like i try to be this way, as an ex marine i just have that demeanor. Even if i like you.

Best Answer

Ugh. there is a long list i could improve upon. its best i do not focus on these flaws though.

Best Answer

My teeth, weight, face shape, body hair and nose are what I'm most self conscious about .-. honestly I fret over how they look all the time! Meaning I'll stand in front of the mirror trying to see how bad I really look today

Best Answer

everything practically

Best Answer

Just everything then?

Best Answer

Basically :/

Best Answer

ma belly!

Best Answer

Everything D:

Best Answer

The way that people will respond to me or to my son.

Best Answer

Being easy to be influenced by fast women.

Best Answer

i think my face cheeks are too chubby, they just seem that way to me... and i think my hair is ugly.. also i think my butt should be bigger.

Best Answer

My skin, it's just not naturally beautiful. Some people have naturally clear and glowing skin...but mine is pale and so temperamental...and I have a picking problem which obviously is the main cause of my skin problems..:/

Best Answer

My movement disorder, it is not even all that noticeable i just hate it cause i fall down so much :/

Best Answer