Questionator Questionator 26-30 120 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

What I am most thankful for this holiday season is

Not being disowned by my family after I came out

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I can relate, after my wives and i came out to my blood family, we cought a lot of flack, as did one of the ladies in her Mother. My Mother was surprisingly calm this year.

Best Answer

My still-intact sanity.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Ep is not on holiday

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

my health, to be able to be here and enjoy it

Best Answer

My family n friends

Best Answer

I guess it would be having my family, friends, and counselor help me see that today might be a better day.

Best Answer

For my life and good health. And for the many blessings I've had this year

Best Answer

The same things I am always most thankful for. Family and health and work.

Best Answer

Still alive.

Still have operating brain function and conscience of my actions of responsibility.

My family and EP sincerely and full-heartedly.

And acknowledging my loneliness this year to awaken who I really am underneath all these layers of happiness and joy, there is an abandoned boy who is hurt and needs care.

I decided to write two stories based on my experiences today: One I am lonely and I finally accepted that after denial. And Two that I will never believe another lie from my ego again ever.

One: EP Link

Two: EP Link

Bless you all!

Best Answer

That its over.

Best Answer

It's a work in progress: Dec.26 means Christmas is over and we've but one week left before the New Year, and exactly a week from today, Jan.2, that will be over. We will all finally be able to return to a sense of normalcy. Aside from the religeous significance, the season really sucks. All the bullshit from people selling junk, and the charity scammers, are enough to induce terminal nausea.

Best Answer

Liking the comment

Best Answer

Here here! It's too bad that Christmas has become so commercialized. I long for the day that we don't rely on having to gift so darn much! I, myself don't and probably never will.

Best Answer

That it was 18 degrees out yesterday, snowing, and I didn't have to go anywhere!

Best Answer

Im happy I don't live in a place that cold. It gets 50 degrees here and people freak out.

Best Answer

I'm thankful to know that I lived through the year to get to my favorite holiday.

Best Answer

A roof over my head.

Best Answer

I'm most thankful for getting an IPad3 for Christmas!!!!!! :))

Best Answer

The family and friends who made me feel less alone.

Best Answer

The fact that I'm alive.

Best Answer

Am really thankful to my mum and family members for really undetstanding that iam gay and will help me be proud of what iam

Am also thankfull to my friends for not segregating me,

They took and talked to me the same way as usual

So, basically thats what am greatful for, this holiday

Coming up to myself.......

I will be posting my stories here...

Thanks

Best Answer

Food and alcoholic beverages

Best Answer

That it is over!!!

Best Answer