if you're not thinking about what you were thinking about before you answered this question... would you be thinking about what it was that you were not thinking about before answering this question? if you're thinking about what you were not thinking about... does it mean that what you're not thinking about is what you were thinking about before answering this question or were you thinking of something completely distinct?
captivateyourlife captivateyourlife 18-21, F 4 Answers Jun 19 in Health

Pie..... Damn I want pie

Best Answer

Well, the first thing I think of when I read questions like that - What am I thinking about? I know the answer to that question, and then with hind-sight in mind I can pick many things which I don't typically think about, and assume I wasn't thinking of them. I suppose I couldn't 100% promise I was not thinking about it because I might not know where I got the thing that I was not thinking of, but, for instance, an add on this screen that was not on the previous - Ipads are selling for under $40! - Was most certainly something I was not thinking about, therefore I believe could be called a valid answer.

Best Answer

perfect response.

Best Answer

O:

Best Answer

Oh...Lots of things.

Best Answer