energeez energeez 31-35, M 25 Answers Jan 25, 2012

Way too difficult if the kid is big and struggles...pepper spray is much more sensible

Best Answer

How do you think I learned to love the stuff?

Best Answer

I think it'll work wonders.

Best Answer

Either society has to back the hell off and leave parents some damn tools to discipline difficult children, or stop the damn complaining when said kids act up and turn out bad.

I am a non spanking, non contact parent who is also a medically certified foster child for medically fragile kids (though I do not foster kids anymore) but some kids need more than the super nannie "bad, bad bad" It doesn't always work people. We need to meet somewhere in the middle.

Best Answer

I do agree that some children need more than a naughty step.

Best Answer

My grandmother did that to me as a kid anytime I said a curse word. I love spicy food to this day.

Best Answer

Its' called sass sauce for when the kids sass you. I'm not going to sass them about it.

Best Answer

mom used to put flour on our fingers saying it was rat poison,so we wouldn´t suck on them

Best Answer

err. mild. or extra steamy?

Best Answer

What, they can't feed themselves?

I was eating hot sauce when I was 4, so it would not have worked with me.

Best Answer

That or wash their mouth with soap (my favourite). Was done to me.

Best Answer

if the punishment fit the crime

Best Answer

Utterly disgraceful!!! I'd never do that.

Best Answer

well you seem to be on the other side of the argument, but i think this question divided people 50/50 and thats why i asked it.

Best Answer

My husband grew up sucking his thumb on a chicken farm,he was cured by grandma who stuck it in chicken poop,never forgave her

Best Answer

ehhh cant do any harm... why not? get their bad ***....

Best Answer

Dunno, I've never tried it............HEY GIRLS come here I've got something for you..(naaa did'nt work they would'nt open their mouths)

Best Answer

I had it in my mouth, well deserved I might add. I remember begging so much I gave my Mom the opportunity to get it in lol!

Best Answer

I hate that $#!t

Best Answer

it's a pretty weak form of punishment. Soap works better.

Best Answer

My Mum washed my mouth with a bar of soap yes.

Best Answer

It fricking hurt like hell!

Best Answer

trivial

Best Answer