FrenchFancy FrenchFancy 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 9, 2011

My volunteer work. It makes me feel very good when I am involved in doing volunteer work. It makes me happy to make other people happy.

Best Answer

Dancing ..... in another world

Best Answer

Horses.. I aprently love them sice i was born. i love everything about them... the way they move they ways they sound and even the wasy the smell.. i will neer no like them... i like them because they are so loving and sweet.. they dont judge by looks or religion or size, they only care about how you treet them.. and they are the best secret keepers LOL

Best Answer

I'm passionate about music. Specifically drumming. When I have people to jam with and I'm in my zone I feel like nothing else really matters. My groove and THE groove is everything.

Best Answer

Am passionate about understanding people mostly women.<br />
I want find the right one for me, if i find the right person now then i won't have to put in work later<br />
It make me stress because am shy at first at first, so it hard to communicate<br />
when at clubs i feel free.<br />
At other location where i could talk with out loud music<br />
i feel a connection of love :O

Best Answer

I am passionate about creative writing (novels and screen plays). That is what I do for a living and when I am doing this I feel blessed by God.

Best Answer