My List: I can't think of many right now, but I am sure a lot of you will come up with some I agree with.. (all in fun) Uncourteous drivers Not holding a door open for others. Putting milk back in the fridge with about 2mililitres left in it. Attempting to parallel park when you have no hope of getting in. Leaving a shopping trolley in the middle of a parking space. Mouth Noises/chewing with mouth open Movie talkers Not knowing how to use blinkers. Not Washing Hands After Using the Restroom
Absolved Absolved 46-50, F 13 Answers Mar 11, 2010

Block Heads

Best Answer

People that judge others unfairly or assume they are somehow superior to others.

Best Answer

when weather forecasters label rainy days as "gloomy" , from their climate controlled weather rooms, rainy days are great for lovin !!

Best Answer

Religion and the fear, ignorance and laziness that perpetuates it!!

Best Answer

agree with all of the above..<br />
my 'ole man' dips snuff and spits in drinking glasses! and leaves them...and the dog knocks them over....<br />
coming home after dark and the porch light is off and the door is locked...and my two guys sitting in here watching movies.......but son does come to my rescue if he hears me trying to get in!

Best Answer

My dog is my favorite Pet!!!<br />
i have a cat and a mouse too..but my dog is my favorite pet!

Best Answer

right now all I can think of is people who commit fraud, and then complain about not getting what is fair. (how about telling the truth....grrrr.....)

Best Answer

internet rudeness. ie People who write for information pictures etc and don't get back to let you know if what you supplied was beneficial, or even to say thanks.<br />
cheaters, selfish and self absorbed people and people who are mean and lack empathy

Best Answer

When people repeat themselves a hundred times or ask me to repeat myself a hundred times. Not so much when it is serious and takes thinking but on the mundane things.<br />
Umm, people who do the exact things they complain that others do <br />
People who put down people for religious or non religious beliefs

Best Answer