jela001 jela001 46-50, F 9 Answers Feb 8 in Community

pay bills

Best Answer

That's really the smart thing to do!

Best Answer

its what i have to do. would really love to go shopping but just dont make enough money

Best Answer

So many people don't do the smart thing..catching up on bills..they buy expensive electronics..new I phones..ETC.. And then whine because they can't pay their bills a week later!!!

Best Answer

we don't get one...we owe, but not too much. :-(

Best Answer

Me too!!! I don't usually owe a lot but I get a little envious when I hear about all of these HUGE refunds they get!! I work with someone who has one child and him and his wife got almost 9000 dollars back!!! My kids are grown so no more earned income credit for me!!

Best Answer

3 years ago we got a lot of money back. Last year my hub lost his job and had to get on unemployment, he opted to not have any taxes taken out so we could survive. Its like another big slap in the face with this lousy economy and hard to afford forced upon health insurance. :-(

Best Answer

When my kids were little I used to get a lot of money back...and then I screwed up and claimed too many exemptions on my w2 so they weren't taking much out of my checks..so at the end of the year I owed ALOT!! I have since changed my exemptions to zero after that mess!!!...lol

Best Answer

It all goes toward our mortgage principal. Every ... single .... year.

Best Answer

Pay a couple of bills, get a new tattoo, and a new laptop.

Best Answer

It seems that every year I end up in the exact same place: I get $400 to $500 back on my Federal taxes and end up owing anywhere from $50 to $150 to New York State. I'll just pay off any balance I have on my credit card, top off the gas tank in my car and treat myself to a "luxury foods" binge at the grocery store where I buy all sorts of nice cheeses, then load up the freezer with chicken breasts and pork chops.

Best Answer

LOVE it!!!!..:)

Best Answer

Join the club! This year my refund will probably go to covering my fine for not having Obamacare. :( :(

Best Answer

Obamacare couldn't be more confusing to me!! They actually fine you if you don't have insurance??

Best Answer

Oh yes they do!!! It is the law now. The first year isn't bad. It is only $95. After that it goes up fast to $3,600 a year per person. :(

Best Answer

probably buy a good quality wig

Best Answer

We usually take a vacation somewhere sunny.

Best Answer

I need to repair my roof.

Best Answer

So many people just seem to blow all their money so quickly!

Best Answer

Ah, the curse of impulsiveness.

Best Answer

Money just blows a hole through peoples pockets sometimes!!...lol

Best Answer

Yes, it does. It takes some maturity and discipline to hang on to it.

Best Answer

I have noticed it usually is the younger kids who are spending it like there is no tomorrow!!....lol

Best Answer

At that age, I didn't have a clue either. Now, I do.

Best Answer