i won't let people don't use sponges in my kitchen. nobody ever squeezes them out or dries them properly. they freaking stink and i throw them away. oh and when you sit down at a restaurant table that's obviously just been wiped with a wet moldy mildewy stinky old rag - i wanna barf!

Best Answer

Being picky

Best Answer

Hmm..not too much...I don't like when weird people ::sniff me:: though.

Best Answer

how ppl wash dishes, or dont wash dishes. uh... im picky about baby sitters. my daughter is 5 months old and so far only my mom, dad, sister, and my bf (her dad) has only been the ones i let watch her. <br />
im picky about who i date. im picky about who i let in my house. about friends, so a lot of things lol

Best Answer

omg where do I start? the way my laundry is done, the way the dishes are washed, my hygiene, how my bed is made....the list is endless lol

Best Answer

If I cook a meal I want people to eat it right away so it's fresh or still warm. I love my meals to look and taste good.

Best Answer

Food. My stuff. Music. Man, I guess everything, then.

Best Answer

My rules..I have 3..No lieing,no cheating and no stealing

Best Answer

you could probably just say no lieing...

Best Answer

The question was what are you picky about the answer was Rules

Best Answer