mytruthonanysubject mytruthonanysubject 31-35, F 17 Answers Sep 20, 2010

right handed.

Best Answer

Right Thank you

Best Answer

Right handed.

Best Answer

I do to, Thank You.

Best Answer

Right ...!

Best Answer

Same here, Thank you

Best Answer

Thank God I'm right handed. Two years ago I suffered a stroke which paralised my left side. Fortunately the paralysis cleared after a few hours, but I still lack the sense of touch in my left hand. Buttons , and other minor things are fiddly when trying to get dressed . Thank goodness somebody invented 'Velcro'. I suppose it will be at least another decade before 'Velcro' replaces buttons; if it ever does ?!

Best Answer

Yes, Thank God because he is always there when you need him. I'm sure you will recover soon enough because God does grant wishes such as that. Your reward will come. Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

right handed when i write left for everything else

Best Answer

Gifted and Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

I’m right handed. Right-handers use the left side of their brain. So I guess that means I’m not in my “right mind”.

Best Answer

Your are a psychology major or know about such things, Thank you for your reply!

Best Answer

im a righty. :)

Best Answer

So am I Thank you for your response.

Best Answer

Lefty<br />
but very ambidextrous is this right handed world.

Best Answer

You are correct the world is fuller of right handed individuals. I use my left hand not for writing but for house chores, lifting, and cooking. Nice use of the word! Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

Lucky Lucky You! Thank you for your reply.

Best Answer