I've been through so many different career fields, researched, and had a lot of different jobs. I'm 29, I wasted money on my education since I didn't care about the medical field. Also I've decided to have a career in education recently. Took me that long but I've enjoyed the different jobs. I'm not into making thousands while they make millions. I rather get rich from my own labor then sell it to a underpaid job position. unfortunately I will have to for a bit before I make money the way I want.

Best Answer

Wow good luck with yourself hope things fall into place for you you're still young. I'm 41 and had too many careers I really wouldn't call them careers but just jobs. I just want to be one of those people that find her calling I just feel like I'm stuck.

Best Answer

That will two of us.

Best Answer

more friends to hang with

Best Answer

Do you mean 'striving' ?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I don't need to starve myself in order to achieve what I want out of life.
I did not intend to be rude in my fist answer, I simply accept that a lot of members do not speak English as their first language.

Best Answer

Better quality of an unreleased album. Some good stuff on it but the audio quality is a little iffy but it could be worse.

Best Answer

It's never too late! I am starving to motivate and encourage women to get educated and take control of this world! We need you! Try community college, there are hundreds like you.

Best Answer

I know a woman who got her PhD at 75. You can start a NEW career! I did at 50.

Best Answer

Thanks appreciate it I just don't know what I would like to go to school for I wouldn't mind going for just a couple of years so I can get started on a job

Best Answer

Good for you! Many certificate programs will get you a 40-50 k job in 18 months to two years. Seek a career counselor at the local community college, you'll also meet many others, some way older than you, you young thing.

Best Answer

Thanks for being so positive always nice to hear

Best Answer

Knowledge

Best Answer