Borrow someone elses. This is why I say to many, "I believe in you even when you don't believe in yourself."

Best Answer

Hope is never gone. Sometimes we just don't see it.

Best Answer

sleep, sleep, and sleep

Best Answer

then you are free, "i hope nothing, i fear nothing, i am free". nothing to loose, you can live anyway you want

Best Answer

I have nothing to hold on to in this life... I keep looking but I can never find it, I cannot live how I want.

Best Answer

you cant llive in the way you idealize your life to be,thats impossible, we dont get a lot of the things we deserve or want, learn that now, it took me alot of years to cope with that, but we do get the choice to do what we want with what we have, i have been seriously faced with disease, i have looked death in the eye, you dont know the feeling of being in the doctors office waiting for your life to be over, complete an absolute loneliness has been my companion for many years, and the only thing i learned was that regret is useless, and that actions and taking risks while aiming for the better is all there is to living a good life, you give meaning to your life through your choices, every second is an open opportunity for overcoming yourself

Best Answer

When I was 11 years old I had a surgery on my spinal cord which left my paralyzed from the waste down, slowly have I recovered but the damage was permanent, and I still battle my injury to this day, and will for the rest of my life. You say you have seen death? I have seen hell, I have seen the loneliness, the hopelessness, the agony... I am supposed to go to school everyday and watch as people live their healthy lives, while I wish for something that I will never have again.

Best Answer

if you don't find anything to hold on to then you will fall. hard. if you do not value and spend time on yourself, have you tried giving value and spending time with others? try some of the volunteer programs in your local area or on craigslist..something. i think giving other people a sense of value could also make you feel more of value yourself.

Best Answer

I need to fix myself, before I can fix others. A broken mind cannot fix another.

Best Answer

I will not tell you god is the answer, because god may not be the answer. - - - I will not tell you I understand or know how you feel, because I don't. - - - But I will say this: Your mind is perplexed or confused. It is as if you are at the bottom of a mountain, and you lack the hope and motivation to climb it - - - The truth is that you are not your chair. When I look at you, I look at the person (who believes they are trapped by it). - - - I cannot remove a sliver with my fingers, I use tool (tweezers). Your chair is a tool. - - - You can look at the sliver, and do nothing (remain in your darkness [this I know about] and let the sliver infect the wound), or you can pick up the tweezers and remove the sliver that will fester overtime, causing weakness and despair. - - - I am not going to tell you that others have it worse, because you are focused on you - - - We all have challenges in life we have to fight. I cannot fight yours and you cannot fight mine. - - - Mine, I do not care for, but I fight. Why, because there are others there in the darkness that need someone to be next to them so they don't feel alone - - - Had my attempts of suicide been successful, I would not have been able to save a 12 year old girl, or a 15 year old girl, or a 24 year old man, or told a 16 year old girl that she didn't have to be afraid (she smiled and then closed her eyes and died) - - - I did not know any of these things were in my future when I felt hopeless and wanted to die - - - You have a purpose. I believe you when you say you are tired. I was tired. - - - You said: "I need to fix myself, before I can fix others.". I am not trying to fix you, I am trying to use these words to guide you - - - You are needed. I don't know by who, and I don't know when. But if you are not there, another will be where you are now, yearning for words that can guide them out of the mire that has them trapped - - - Turn your head, look in a different direction, flex the muscles you have and use them and use your tool to go around the mountain. - - - It is your choice, but I will not push you, because that will cause you to depend on another instead of yourself - - - May you not suffer though this, but learn from it and move forward in your life. Message me if you feel compelled to do so (you can even scream at me if you like).

Best Answer

hope some more?.

Best Answer

I keep going until hope comes back.<br />
I also arrange my life such that people need me. <br />
If people need me, I can't kill myself...and sometimes I feel like it.<br />
I haven't got something that causes me tons of physical pain like you.<br />
However, I have asthma, sinusitis, a more ordinary bad back, migraines, PTSD flashbacks, agoraphobia, panic attacks, severe depression, and something approaching Dissociative Identity Disorder.<br />
One of the people in my head wants me to kill myself every time I mess up.

Best Answer

Be with your self, be honest to yourself ....you'll find your answers. Peace at-last !!

Best Answer

try again later"it actually works"

Best Answer

Mortgage all your red hotels and green houses and pray that you land on Free Parking.

Best Answer

I think we are suppose to adapt and exempt life on lifes,terms... And realized we can't change the past or make PPL do what we want

Best Answer

I don't want to change the past, or make people do anything.

Best Answer

Embrace the past and use your knowledge to stand you in good stead for the future.

Best Answer

I'm sorry.... I was assuming u felt that way cuz I do... I just wish I could fix things that I can't control ..

Best Answer

get a puppy who's got a lot of energy. sometimes a person just needs a push to the break in the clouds.

Best Answer

Take off your pants and dance in public.

Best Answer

Try to think about the second option..

Best Answer

Take yourself off to a children's' cancer ward and do some volunteer work. There you will rediscover hope and be of use to others, too.

Best Answer

I refuse to go back to the hospital unless I need to, it hurts so much to relive it all.

Best Answer

Maybe they do need you. You have choices in your life. Try to help yourself, you've still got a hell of a lot of life to live yet. Listen to the oldies when they tell you that fro the age of 17 to 21 you will change considerably. Your views will change, your outlook will change and your raging hormones will change. From the age of 21-25, you will change again. The thing is though, YOU have a choice whether you want to wallow in self pity or whether you want to be happier in life. Everyone has had heartache, problems, issues in their life, I've yet to meet a person that hasn't. It's up to you whether you change this. Change the way you think. If you can, take some sessions with a cognitive counsellor. They will help you to see the glass half full instead of half empty. Best wishes for the future. Your future x

Best Answer

Rekindle a fresh barrage of hopes.Never say die.

Best Answer

Re-assess things, and figure out what's not working, and then, change it!<br />
Shake things up:<br />
Clean and re-organize your room.<br />
Cook yourself a fantastic meal.<br />
Jump up and down as long as you can until you get tired.<br />
Plant flowers.<br />
Bake cookies.<br />
Kiss puppies.<br />
Do something that reminds you who you are.<br />
Make a list of things that you've always thought it would be cool to do, and then do one of them.<br />
Draw an amazing picture.<br />
Do something that's completely out of character.<br />
Pick a song and learn how to rap it.<br />
Compose a dance routine.<br />
Watch a TED Talk- some of my favorites:<br />
http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html (WATCH THIS!!! ONLY 5 MINUTES, BUT INSPIRING.)<br />
http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are.html (Slightly longer than 5 minutes, but equally inspiring)<br />
And then get to work and find a place where hope can exist for you again ^.^b

Best Answer

kissing puppies saved countless lives...

Best Answer

if you've gotten to that point...just take one day at a time, one foot in front of the other one day at a time...you never know what's waiting just around the corner..life can change when you least expect it.

Best Answer

I've been doing that for so long now, I don't know how much longer I can keep moving forward before I collapse.

Best Answer

sometimes you need to step up to life to...do something different, involve yourself with people, an interest..that's always a good start.

Best Answer

Keep living. And talk2 som1 like a counselor or therepist

Best Answer

that would be Slipknot's album "All Hope is Gone"<br />
You should listen to it.

Best Answer

I own it, and have listened to it many times.

Best Answer

it's not hope pal,it's faith and willpower that dies.Hope never dies.You know why ? - because things can change over night.
And you're young.You gonna make it.

Best Answer

No I won't, my illness is showing me that it is getting worse and worse and I have, and the aftermath of it... Is devastating, I have lost so much, there is little left.

Best Answer

cling onto little things that make your mind relaxed and hope for the best.That's what we all do

Best Answer

If hope NEVA dies then why is it so easy for things to change over nite for sum.. While others keep it for life.. I'M SORRY I KNOW U CAN'T GIVE ME THAT ANSWER.. I'M NOT EVEN SURE IT MAKES SENCE.. LOL I AM JUST HURT SO BAD AND FEELING LIKE IF I CAN'T LOSE MY HOPE FOR THIS SITUATION I'LL END UP LOSING MY INDLKw

Best Answer

life is a constant damn struggle,but only dead people can't fight.It's a fight and nuisance ,but the other options are even worse.

Best Answer

Sorry... Hit reply by mistake... I meant I'll lose my mind as well as my family and will to Live .. I know evry 1 says it gets better life goes on.. BLAAA BLA .. I AM SORRY FOR MY INSANITY.. I GOTTA WAKE UP!!

Best Answer

it doesn't get any better.Hoping that it will get better is a huge mistake.Setting your mind to focus on days one by one is still the most wise choice.

Best Answer

That's impossible. Hope never dies.

Best Answer

I thought that too, but when you actually see hope die right before your eyes... It is the worst feeling in the world.

Best Answer

It's your viewpoint. Hope lies in your thoughts. I hear what you're saying, we've all gone through some tough patches, but hang in there, it DOES get better!

Best Answer

No, no my friend, I am afraid you are very wrong. You haven't seen things from my viewpoint, through my eyes. You can hear what I"m saying all you'd like, but you have yet to understand.

Best Answer

People that have gone through hell and I do mean true hell have returned that much stronger. Your mind is capable of much more than you know. But I'm sure we're going to disagree on this. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

I hear ya .. And I AM WATHCHIN HOPE DIE RITE NOW.. AND CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS REAL.. I KEEP THINKING I'M GONNA WAKE UP SOON AND NON OF THIS IS REAL.. I MUST BE IN A COMA OR SUMTHIN.. LOL HOW CAN SOMEONE CHANGE SO MUCH ..

Best Answer