lynnc56 lynnc56 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 16, 2012

simple. nothing. time will make it all better

Best Answer

move on , you'll find someone better.

Best Answer

a song comes to mind....<br />
" I'll be alright without you "<br />
by Journey<br />
Listen to the words closely and think about the fact it's been how many days in how many months since seeing who did you say and There is a reason(s) there is an "X"....?

Best Answer

It will be 6 months tomorrow since we broke up...Our relationship was always on and off because we argued alot but i loved him with all my heart and would do anything for him. The hard part is that he was my first love and I never, ever for 20 years let anyone in...but I chose him. Since we broke up hes been fooling around with girls.. letting them wear the watch I bought him, never tets me or asks how I am and tells me hes happy without me...that hurts...it kills. I though breaking up would make him realize he wanted to make things work, because I know i would do anything to make him happy- always...but i guess it wasnt enough...he doesnt miss me back

Best Answer

OK...he's not worth your time write off the watch him too !
you are young there is someone out there who will love you as you deserve to be loved...don't waste your life your time on someone who treats you like a doormat...
You need to toughen up a bit and now is a good time to do it...pain is a very good motivator...
So be on with it stop wasting your time over a person who could care or less...

Best Answer

He/she is an ex--you're supposed to move on with life, just as he/she evidently has.

Best Answer

Two words. MOVE and ON.

Best Answer

I'm in the same situation as you. My ex left me 7 months ago and I miss her but she has someone else and doesn't seem to miss me at all. I've just had to deal with it but I think it would help if I could ever find someone to fill the void.

Best Answer