shap36 shap36 41-45, M 17 Answers May 17 in Community

The decade I was born and the fact that I've seen more changes than the world has ever seen before our generation, or will ever likely see again.

Best Answer

ep for one

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

I am thankful for being a parent, and for the opportunities in life where I have been able to directly or indirectly impact and touch another person's life to the extent that they also feel thankful for having crossed paths with me.

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

My life, my family, my health and everything everything that makes me smile everyday.

Best Answer

So many things, but without love and hope I wouldn't be here...so those first.

Best Answer

Everything even hard times. If we didn't have pain in our lives we wouldn't know when to be thankful. Hard times are times of learning. I mean suppose you never went through anything hard in your life. You would have no growth and wouldn't know what pain is all other aspects of life would be missing. It's like when ur in a relationship and u get ur heart broken. You learn and love the next one harder. Disappointment in life in some ways is like constructive criticism.

Best Answer

For everything I have and blessed with.

Best Answer

thankful of life w/ it i can live learn and improve myself

Best Answer

Everything I have & am...

Best Answer

That I am alive and in good health. Also thankful for my sons.

Best Answer

Everything

Best Answer

Morning coffee

Best Answer

My health and my sweet, loving family.

Best Answer