Questionator Questionator 26-30 85 Answers Dec 15, 2011

Question of the Day

3 hookers and a suitcase of coke *checks wallet* make that 6 pack of beer and a bon bon

Best Answer

lololololololol *slurring* merry christmassh!!!!

Best Answer

A couple of Christmas presents from my "dog" of course I have to pick them out since he doesn't have a wallet or thumbs...he may buy me some new pajamas and perfume this year. He always gets me a little something...his budget is $25...and it is always something I really like! He is the bestest dog ever! LOL

Best Answer

Hmm..I usually don't treat myself to much this time of year.<br />
But, I am really looking forward to seeing my youngest niece.<br />
She was a baby when I met my husband..and now she is 10!<br />
It's crazy how fast the years go by.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I agree. I went last year for christmas, my one of my nephews started to crawl, and day before I left toronto; the other one started to crawl. now; they both walk, and already learning new words.

Best Answer

Wait until the day you call your friends and you ask about their sweet little child and they tell you he/she is out on a date!

Best Answer

...or the day you are telling your friends about a problem you have and, amazingly, little Johnny walks into the room and says, "Maybe I can help." You smile sweetly, thinking how cute it is that little Johnny wants to help you and you say, sweetly, "Thank you, Johnny, but it is a LEGAL problem so I don't think you could help me." And Johnny smiles sweetly and says, "I can help you; I'm an attorney."

Best Answer

Haha nice!

Best Answer

My son just said, "Christmas doesn't seem very special this year, does it?" I am going to change that,

Best Answer

24 hrs at the beach. I'm going to get a room where I can hear and see the ocean and do nothing but watch holiday movies on tv

Best Answer

Hot chocolate and warm muffins. And not necessarily in that order.

Best Answer

Well i'm a vegetarian so eating nice fake turkey yum yum :(

Best Answer

More time with family and friends, long romantic evenings with my husband, and extra playtime with my pet dog and cat. Not to mention, time to just go find some birds to photograph; I am hoping these holidays to finally photograph some yellow tailed black cockatoos.

Best Answer

I am truly treating myself to an ergonomic water friendly naturally contoured remote controlled ipad and MP3 pla<x>yer compatible vibro-pod digital whisper quiet deep pulsing multi speed G-spot finding Athena Hitachi member shaped magic wand stimulating vibrator 2012-the gift that’s sure to keep on giving- puttin’ the ‘ho back in ho ho ho

Best Answer

Some peace and quiet... I wish

Best Answer

A really good quality box of chocolates.<br />
If it keeps raining like this though? I should probably consider an umbrella. Or perhaps a boat.

Best Answer

A good time

Best Answer

I~ am going to buy myself a much deserved chest binder. Its my Christmas present to myself. Because people need to start facing the facts. =___=

Best Answer

Chest binder?? Like hiding teh boobies? Why you want to hide ur boobies? Lol. JK. Sport's bras just don't seem to be cutting it anymore. Sometimes that **** gets in the way!

Best Answer

whatever that is on sale...

Best Answer

I want to buy myself a new camera, I tunes music, and a new outfit.

Best Answer

lots and lots of food

Best Answer

I usually always have to buy my own gifts (x-mas, birthday, valentines day- although I have gotten decent gifts from friends througout the years, but never from a boyfriend, lover or husband [never been married]) so this year, I want a tablet computer and I am thinking of buying myself one for being such a good girl all year!

Best Answer

I am a big Marilyn Monroe fan, and I know no one in my family or friends would ever get it for me, so I got the new photo book called "Marilyn Monroe - Metamorphisis"........a GRAND and glorious book, to say the least!!!!!!

Best Answer

death

Best Answer

Surgery (not mine) and then care afterwards.. Not very jovial, but it has to get done

Best Answer