Are there people here who really want to make others feel better or do you even care?
kjm709 kjm709 61-65, M 9 Answers Aug 18 in Community

I do sometimes. If its rediculous crap i usually answer with a rediculous crappy answer. If its legitimate need for help i will offer my advice.

Best Answer

Your a young woman so I can imagine the garbage you receive. I've heard the complaints from many. Especially the teens. Police would have a field day here.

Best Answer

Yeah people really give me a lot of trouble...especially middle aged sexist men who think im stupid and a ***** just because im blonde and 25

Best Answer

myself an escape from my problems momentarily and if a friend needs to talk about something, I am here to lean on.

Best Answer

Even if only for a couple of moments, escape is good. I know I do the same here. I couldn't find that needed person and began to crawl back into my mind. Not a place I want to be very long right now. So I decided to ask a question. Honestly expected to hear from the good the bad and the ugly. Seems the good were paying attention and that's fine for me.

Best Answer

Yes there is and yes .

Best Answer

Glad your on here, then. Maybe we will get a chance to communicate.

Best Answer

Thank you always open to friends

Best Answer

to break up this feeling of isolation

Best Answer

Yes, I can relate. Boredom to go with it.

Best Answer

I am only here hoping to win the monthly free canned ham giveaway!!!

Best Answer

Good luck with that. lol
You helped me to laugh anyway. You must care.

Best Answer

I'm glad I helped you laugh a bit .. I do care. :)

Best Answer

Experiences!

Best Answer

I am here to meet people and have a good time. If I can help someone then all the better, but the last time I tried helping someone this teenage kid wanted to talk about having sex with his Aunt and step sister and being dominated by his step mother and Aunt. I told him that was wrong and he couldn't comprehend why.

Best Answer

So many troubled teens and look at the complicated situations they are in. Suicidal and sexually related questions. Have to say, I'd love to have my youth back buy I wouldn't want to grow up in this day and time.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. :(

Best Answer

We are all here to learn.

Best Answer

So, what have you learned that has influenced you in some way?

Best Answer

for fun

Best Answer

What category of fun are you having or looking for?

Best Answer

Just looking at some of the question makes you funny, it's so hilarious and there are some great people where we share something in common and it's fun.

Best Answer