If i should stay or go. <br />
If i go there will be trouble.<br />
If I stay there will be double.

Best Answer

How do I tell a person that I had cared a lot about , and no matter what I did she would never accept as a real friend but only a work friend. But did ask me a lot to help her out with money, an I have never could say no to her. I finally decided I am tiered of her bu--------- and lies. How do I tell Her, that I am just Tired getting hurt by her., I am undecided should I tell her the full truth and hurt her, or lie and just tell I have found a better friend that will talk to me and trust me????

Best Answer

Tell her the truth.

Best Answer

Thank you for your advise, I will. I know she will probably get mad at me, but oh well. I am tired of being hurt by her.

Best Answer

Whether or not your avatar is really you.

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

If 2X5 is really 10. You put two fives together it would be 55 right?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

What to do now.

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

I'm not sure.

Best Answer

whether or not to ask a certain girl out. she is so smart and fun, but there is something specific that i need in a relationship that i don't think she will be able to provide because of a physical handicap. i feel terrible about it. it's not her fault, but i know that i'll miss it if i go out with her.

Best Answer