JustAnotherOptimisticSoul JustAnotherOptimisticSoul 22-25, M 11 Answers Jun 29 in Doing Good

It's respectful to wait, and more optimal when it comes to avoiding jealousy or complications.

Best Answer

It's a recipe for disaster. It's a lose/lose situation all around. Never interfere with a legally married couple it doesn't matter what the circumstances are.

Best Answer

I would be careful. Some would just use this to hook up. And some will never divorce. And, I have come to believe, that someone who is leaving a marriage needs time to process, time to grieve, and time to learn about themselves before dating. I knew a man here who was in my inner circle who is separated and rushed into things, but clearly was not ready. And now he is madly dating. I cautioned him. Course he would not listen. Anyone who gets involved with him will just be classified as "rebound". That is my opinion. And some I have heard go crazy exploring sex as they were in sexless unions.

Best Answer

It's a hard one that you have to watch out for. They have to be 100% sure that they're no longer wanting to be with their SO and even then, they could possibly change their minds. Personally, I wouldn't do it just because they're ending a marriage and moving on that quickly after a divorce is a bit shady. People need time to be single after things like that. Sorry, but I don't want to listen to a person complaining about their ex all day and being completely emotional because they're not over them yet.

Best Answer

why let a technicality get in the way?

Best Answer

I don't like that.

Best Answer

I need to see it on paper, before taking it to the next level.

Best Answer

Could be a heartbreak waiting to happen. There is a 6 month waiting period to remarry after a divorce is finalized in court in Oklahoma.

Best Answer

hmm it is an ok idea but in practice there is a risk, you already know she is unfaithful, so don't be too surprised if she has an affair:) this is ba<x>sed on experience:(

Best Answer

Gone is gone. You leave you lose

Best Answer

it's fine

Best Answer