i'm worried about my ability

Best Answer

yeah, I worry about this constantly.. I just wish i could build confidence within. your not alone. hey, listen to this song when u get a minute. title "He loves Us" by david crowder band.

Best Answer

thank you for recommending me such a good song.im listening to it on youtube.:)

Best Answer

any time :-)

Best Answer

Spending my life trying to impress my parents. Then realizing in the long run I've spent a lifetime trying to be something that I could never be.

Best Answer

Don't do it. Do the best you can, then when you are an adult, become the person you are sure you know you can be and want to be. If you do the best you can and become the best you can be, doing something that makes you happy; they will be proud of you, and happy for you. If they aren't, then they can't be pleased and you can only go ahead and live your life to be a happy productive person. Parents are put here to raise their children to be independent and happy adults. Children are not here only to be an extension of their parents. Grow, learn, leave, live.

Best Answer

Easier said than done.
But that's real kind, thanks anyways.

Best Answer

-Fear creeping in my life without warning.

Best Answer

I only worry about two things; life and death.

Best Answer

I'm not

Best Answer

Never being able to find another job and having to live with my parents forever

Best Answer

not being able to get out of this giant rrut

Best Answer