I shall go to my city fireworks set to the fine tunes cranked by a local station. Last year was very nice, and the one prior to that year... ahh boring lol.
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 7 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Probably go with my roommate to a fireworks show.

Best Answer

I'll have to work and we get a lot of business for this (and just about any other American) holiday so it'll suck. I hope everyone else will have fun.

Best Answer

hope you get holiday wages my friend :)

Best Answer

I think I do. That's the only thing that would make it worth while.

Best Answer

go to the cemetary and visit my sisters grave.... she died on 4th of July 4 years ago this year,,,, we have a family picnic with her, listen to some of her favorite songs, tell stories and share memories, , and have a toast in her honor, and do sparklers,,,, it was her favorite holiday,,,,,

Best Answer

so sorry :( my Dad also passed in July... we will be doing something similar at the end of this month as well. (hugs)

Best Answer

I don't do anything because it involves driving.

Best Answer

good! :)

Best Answer

same as last year and the years before that

NOTHING at all

Nothing to do with Australians

Best Answer

I know should of added "American" to the title. Well, Ned if you were here you could join my family for some fun!

Best Answer

I would be truly honoured

Best Answer