AlexMeseck AlexMeseck 16-17, M 13 Answers May 8 in LGBT

I do not believe in gay marriage. I believe in marriage. Marriage is the binding of two individuals, despite their gender. Putting the label on it making it "gay" marriage is ridiculous. It's marriage, and that is all. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

I think it should be legal, simply because it's none of my business, and I have no right to tell others what they can or cannot do when NOT at the expense of others.

Best Answer

I'm good with marriage being between two (or more) consenting adults.

Best Answer

lets legalize it everywhere...marriage is two people that love each other and are committed to each other

Best Answer

I think anyone should be able to marry anyone as long as there are both consenting. Marriage doesn't mean anything nowadays, it's just a legal binding. I think it is pointless. Just buy some rings if you have to. :)

Best Answer

I'm straight, but I think being gay is normal and if it makes people happy, then gay marriages should be legalised.

Best Answer

Something should not be illegal if the only basis for making it illegal is that it merely makes some people uncomfortable.

Best Answer

People should marry whoever they want, regardless of their gender/sex. :(

Best Answer

What do you believe the boundaries of marriage should be?

Best Answer

Ummm... I dunno.

Best Answer

Adults can't marry 5 year olds, maybe?

Best Answer

Haha yesss, that!!

Best Answer

I used to think "Why can't we just let gays be able to marry?" But me being a Christian I have come to realize that it is wrong at least in my opinion. I will however not discriminate, or disrespect anybody who claims to be gay. Maybe we can find an alternative, but no not marriage.

Best Answer

The only argument I have against the religious aspect, is that marriage is a legal thing, not a religious. It has to be one or the other, as stated by the constitution. The separation of religion and state is one of the most vital parts of the bill of rights. If Christians want marriage to be solely a religious thing, than it should have no power in a court of law.

Best Answer

If you do not allow gays to marry legally, than you are subordinating them as US citizens and they are being discriminated against.

Best Answer

That's just what my belief is. I don't believe gays should marry, but if it were made legal then it wouldn't be the end of the world. It's whatever.

Best Answer

So, I have a question. If you were able to vote on it, would you vote yes, no, or would you refuse to vote?

Best Answer

I would vote against.

Best Answer

I think is not right, but is whatever I really don't care for the world.

Best Answer

Marriage is between a man and woman. It's the way God planned it to be from the beginning.

Best Answer

Adam and Eve were married?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Where exactly does it say this in the Bible?

Best Answer

More importantly, where in the Bible did Jesus define it as so?

Best Answer

Because we all know that Jesus said that the Old Testament was flawed, so was the reason he was born.

Best Answer

God Himself put them together before the fall of man. in the second chapter of Genesis it says, "And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man. And Adam said, 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.' Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed." (Genesis 2: 21-25)
Homosexual marriages are not legal or true marriages because God never made men and women to live that way. Homosexuality came as part of the plague of the sinful nature that all mankind acquired when man fell in the Garden of Eden.

Best Answer