AlexMeseck AlexMeseck 18-21, M 13 Answers May 8, 2014 in LGBT

I do not believe in gay marriage. I believe in marriage. Marriage is the binding of two individuals, despite their gender. Putting the label on it making it "gay" marriage is ridiculous. It's marriage, and that is all. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

I think it should be legal, simply because it's none of my business, and I have no right to tell others what they can or cannot do when NOT at the expense of others.

Best Answer

I'm good with marriage being between two (or more) consenting adults.

Best Answer

lets legalize it everywhere...marriage is two people that love each other and are committed to each other

Best Answer

I think anyone should be able to marry anyone as long as there are both consenting. Marriage doesn't mean anything nowadays, it's just a legal binding. I think it is pointless. Just buy some rings if you have to. :)

Best Answer

I'm straight, but I think being gay is normal and if it makes people happy, then gay marriages should be legalised.

Best Answer

Something should not be illegal if the only basis for making it illegal is that it merely makes some people uncomfortable.

Best Answer

People should marry whoever they want, regardless of their gender/sex. :(

Best Answer

What do you believe the boundaries of marriage should be?

Best Answer

Ummm... I dunno.

Best Answer

Adults can't marry 5 year olds, maybe?

Best Answer

Haha yesss, that!!

Best Answer

I think is not right, but is whatever I really don't care for the world.

Best Answer