Facebook is awesome for connecting with long lost distant friends... but man everyone is in your business....lol

Best Answer

so much drama goes on there at times

Best Answer

Attention seeking people.

Best Answer

Facebook is the route of all evil. If I were married or in a serious relationship I wouldn't be on it... beeeings that I'm not, I still am on it!

Best Answer

I know right. And the people that are in relationships or married are on there all day everyday, everytime I log on...they must unhappy and very lonely in they're relationships...but they all want to post happy messeges, the people on their are so phoney!

Best Answer

That I have to plough through a million versions of what someone is having for dinner, in order to see what I am interested in.

Best Answer

People don't know what to post and dumb statues like that, gets a bunch of likes and comments while I post music videos, and funny videos, that gets nothing...that's fakebook for you.

Best Answer

That it has made more changes in the last 3 years than President Obama...

Best Answer

some people on it lol

Best Answer

That people judge you/friend you because of your appearance.

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer