what is you relationschip with him/here now. What did there change? are you still as close as before?
BeInTwoMinds BeInTwoMinds 18-21, M 4 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I told him and he stopped being my friend. It's been more than 25 years since we've spoken. I cried more over losing his friendship than I ever did over him not being interested in me otherwise. :(( This is why I always recommend that instead of coming right out and declaring deep feelings for a friend, that one discuss the POSSIBILITY of something further developing if the other person is interested. That let's the subject be brought up, but doesn't tip your hand and scare the other person away.

Best Answer

I know he's not interested in me, he's much older than me (i'm 18, he 30).
I liked him for 4 years now. I'm considering to finally tell him, I know it will never be something because he's going to get married. But i wanna be honest with him and tell him whats bothers me. I'm only scared what's going to happen if i tell him.

Best Answer

Once. Big mistake. No longer see that person.

Best Answer

I had one of those once. We don't talk now because both of our ego's are too big to meet on common ground. He is a womanizer and I can't stomach that behavior, honestly.

Best Answer

It never happened to me.<br />
If it would've I would be devastated :( and we cannot force anyone to love us the way we love them.

Best Answer