TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 21, 2012

Ours are now called Funerals.

Best Answer

Strange thing is, unless it's for a youngie, they actually can be sort of fun. Weird!

Best Answer

my father's family has the longest running annual reunion in the country, i forget how many years its been running. its a clam bake & they have lots of games for kids, an auction, & present little award things to the oldest, the youngest, newest married, & maybe the longest married. i haven't been in probably 4 yrs; might go this year. i'm not too interested in it, but my daughter would enjoy it.

Best Answer

we dont have them. Makes sense though because we all ignore each other anyway. If there were it would be the best free entertainment life could offer.

Best Answer

No family reunions apart from me coming home and greeting my cats. My family is dead

Best Answer

Every party is a family reunion on my father's side. It's usually quiet, friendly, and full of conversation, usually all the man are drunk. Once a year my momther's family gets together and it is wild, nearly everyone is drunk and smoking, perverted gestures and conversations are everywhere, and they aren't afraid to make "vulger" noises. The reunions on my mother's side usually last all night. :)

Best Answer

I only have a my mum & 2 brothers, , don't know anyone else, & my brother & mother don't speak for like 15 years, ridiculas,

Best Answer

A lot of drinking and fighting. I want to put myself up for adoption

Best Answer

I am a orphan because my family died and my life can be miserable. I have creatures which u couldnt even start to imagine because of all the death in my mind

Best Answer

A ton of craziness and memories packed into one day.

Best Answer

awkward

Best Answer

Small

Best Answer

been years since my family had one. since my parents died and most aunt and uncles. to bad there were always fun. my family very freindly huggy that part i could do with out but loved my family

Best Answer