All of our family goes to midnight mass at church, my uncle usually stays behind to play santa and puts all of the pressents under the tree, we sing and dance around the kitchen table, usually on the kitchen chairs, we play cards or marbles, we drink whiskey, you can hear the busyness and loud chatter around the kitchen table, which is great, the kids usually play together in the basement, all the women prepare the feast, and we eat and drink wine, we do the Chinese Christmas exchange for the whole family each one buys one gift for the gift exchange, and then at midnight on Christmas eve we all open our pressents rather than on Christmas morning then we party the night away and everyone sleeps over! That is why Christmas is my favorite time of year.
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 10 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Hobbies

I always recite the poem Twas The Night Before Christmas, I have been doing this to my younger siblings when I was the oldest child and now I have been reciting to my kids, I have never missed a year in over 30 years

Best Answer

One present on chirstmas eve, the rest christmas day.

Best Answer

Church, listen to Andrea Boccelli Christmas CD, drink plenty o red wine, gift exchange, watch A Christmas Story.. ..Ralphieeee!

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

Wake up have cocoa together, open gifts, eat brunch together, wait for grandma to visit, grandkids arrive - they open gifts, go to Nanny's to eat dinner with the entire crew.

Best Answer

On Chanukah - my family usually gets together one or two of the days. Just eat food, drink, give presents, play games...etc.

Best Answer

open the card table and do a couple puzzles on them

Best Answer