Don't necessarily have to be in English.
enmason enmason 16-17, F 8 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Hobbies

My least favorite word is probably 'unceremoniously'. I feel like it's unnecessary and redundant. If something is handled unceremoniously, it's being handled normally and not in any special way.<br />
My favorite word is 'astounding'. I have always wanted to be described as astounding. :)

Best Answer

Lease favorite: "Literally", because so many people use it in the wrong context it makes me cringe. Most favorite: "Rendezvous", because I feel so French when I say it :)

Best Answer

like word narayan. it is name of hindu god.<br />
hate word enemy.

Best Answer

I absolutely hate the word "panties". Even typing it gives me the shivers. My favorite word is "beautiful".

Best Answer

Hilariously enough, the word for "underwear" in Korean is actually "panty" (팬티). For guys and for girls. Just thought I'd let you know. You know, in case you ever decide to visit Korea. Surrounded by "panty."

Best Answer

Hahaha thanks for the heads up

Best Answer

I like the word moist.<br />
I hate the word crusty.

Best Answer

My favorite word is serendipity because it gives peace of mind and my least favorite word is Abstruse. Why don't you use favoritewords.com for your lists? It's a free tool, lacks some features but it's still in beta, so... I am pretty sure you'll love using it. Thanks for posting your words.

Best Answer