I personally feel much sexier in white cotton myself. White cotton panties and a white t-shirt/tank top. It's very "girl next door, cuddle up on the couch with a movie and a glass of wine."

Best Answer

Sounds very nice

Best Answer

Pink!!! I am now 56y.o. I love nylon, full brief panties on freshly shaven skin. (Yes, "Granny Panties".) They feel wonderful, flatter the bum cheeks well and leave a very sexy panty line. A nylon slip looks wonderful over this also. White panties look very nice but Pink is my favorite. Sometimes it is also nice to see patterns or lace, particularly with see through clothing. Oh, sorry, my answer is, Pink.

Best Answer

would love to see u in them xx

Best Answer

Well, I think that would be fun too. No photos at present but keep in touch.

Best Answer

I prefer to wear white cotton.... i feel so feminime in them

Best Answer

And sexy to me

Best Answer

mmmmm

Best Answer

pink

Best Answer

Well I have no strong preference for the style. It's all about the woman in the panties.

Best Answer

I JUST LOVE BLACK KNICKERS . I AM ALWAYS IN THEM,OFTEN UP THEM, CAN`T GET ENOUGH OF THEM.I FAIL TO SEE THE POINT OF G STRINGS AND THONGS, I FIND THEM QUITE REPULSIVE.

Best Answer

i don't use panties or knickers so none but i do like black thongs and g strings

Best Answer

Navy blue knickers.

Best Answer

Is that schoolgirl navy blue knickers or just ordinary navy blue panties?

Best Answer

black or red bikinis

Best Answer

My favourite colour is pink satin.<br />
I also hate g strings and thongs.

Best Answer

i love white silky or cotton ones

Best Answer

Burgundy, navy blue, black are my favourites, black is my sort of every day colour. I do like to wear light colours too. Currently in magnolia coloured with little red and blue flowers on the front. I always wear matching bras and knickers. Burgundy and navy blue remind me of my school days.

Best Answer

I prefer bikini / hi-leg or mini style. It will be decades yet before I go full briefs, if at all. The last full size ones I wore was at school for PE or represented the school for netball and volleyball.

Best Answer

pink or black

Best Answer

white thong on a hot *** is absolute perfection

Best Answer

The kind that are on the prison I'm with

Best Answer