I can go do whatever and I don't have someone calling me and making me tell them what I'm doing or why I didn't answer the phone or why I didn't call back right away....and I don't have to do things I don't enjoy like watch football or go to bars...I hate bars....I really do...but I used to be forced to go..and I don't have to have any tell me that some hot chick wanted to sleep with them if don't go do this or that they'll take this other really hot chick and they might do them...tooo because they are so hot. And why can't I dress hot like that....I could go on for days....my list is soo long I'm afraid I'd bore everyone.

Best Answer

I can play video games all night!

Best Answer

Doing whatever I want whenever I want and not being worried about if someone will be worried, upset, checking up, or asking questions. I like to do me when I am single and I report to no one.

Best Answer

No having to listen to someone ask me why I don't "do something" about my hair, my clothes, my cooking, my housekeeping, why can't I get a better job & bring in more money. yadda yadda yadda.

Best Answer

I wrote a story here on EP a couple of days ago about the joys of being single. It all boils down to freedom. FREEDOM!!!!!

Best Answer

freedom :]

Best Answer

I have the whole bed to myself...especially the covers!<br />
And that...even though I highly doubt I do cause I have never heard myself...but I can sleep and SNORE my *** off without someone saying...hey wake up...your snoring turn on your side....<br />
Ummm...no **** if I AM snoring that means I'm asleep stop waking me up!!!!!<br />
But I have proved them wrong that I don't snore cause I have stayed up all night just to see if I do snore and just as I suspected....I DON'T!!!

Best Answer