And why do they bring meaning to you?
Carrie7 Carrie7 51-55, F 10 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in WTK

The ornaments for the tree. Almost every one has a sort of memory attached. I made a lot of them during different times in my life. Some I painted when I was engaged to my first fiance' and was a freshman in college. I still have some that my friends gave me in middle school...one from the person who I thought was my best friend. One angel that was the top on a Christmas pencil that the teacher gave me in elementary school. Some brass ones with the name of the fraternity where I was a little sister. Some tatted lace snowflakes that I bought from a little old lady at a yard sale, just before my divorce. Heart shapes that I made out of clay and painted when my son was a little baby. Going through them is a bit like looking at a scrapbook, stretching back over the years.

Best Answer

Mistletoe!

Best Answer

Indoor tree bulbs that have been handed down through my mother's side of the family. But also like something called Angel Chimes that have been a Christmas tradition, at least since the 1950s. Google the phrase "Angel Chimes", or visit YouTube to see examples.

Best Answer

The stockings my mother in law made for the children, she also made hand painted santas and angels.

Best Answer

Christmas balls and yule log. I'm not sure why.

Best Answer

xmas lights :D i like shiny things

Best Answer

Christmas tree..just luv decorating with my brothers

Best Answer

Yes for others and No for You. See inside and save money!

Best Answer