creativegoth creativegoth 51-55, M 25 Answers Jun 18, 2010

When I was a teenager, I had a preference for pink or light blue bikinis with lace trims (the fashion at that time). These days I'd much rather be comfortable, so I usually wear pain white full briefs (cotton or nylon).

Best Answer

that is my favourite kind

Best Answer

i think i like the ones you just took off.

Best Answer

i like plain white knickers not too skimpy. my last girl had some sloggi panties and they were sexy as hell

Best Answer

Wow a man that wants to know about womens underwear!

Best Answer

black cotton bikini knickers are my choice

Best Answer

My favorites are white with flowers, lace trim around the legs and maybe a bow on the waistband. Or,pastels, or plain white. Pink and yellow are my favorite color panties if they are not flowered or otherwise patterned. I am not big on animal prints like leopards or zebras or tigers. Black panties or red can be sexy looking.

Best Answer

I prefer a girl to have white or prints.

Best Answer

I have a lot of different colours and designs, but I do like stripes oddly enough and flowers, though I do wear plain too of cors. Black I like, and black and white and pink and red :)... and I do like yellow too :D

Best Answer

Plain ol' Hanes white cotton Granny Panties So comfortable with no guy around to ask me to wear sexy (uncomfortable) pants

Best Answer

Pink satin are my favorite

Best Answer

plain white cottton

Best Answer

Pink or white cotton

Best Answer

Something that woman is comfy in<br />
that is the first priority and the undies<br />
have to complement her cunney . If the<br />
woman is someone I do not care about <br />
she has to have a spreader bar so her <br />
legs can never close however much she<br />
may want to and the panties HAVE to <br />
Show every detail of her c**t.

Best Answer

It all depends who is in them.lol

Best Answer

I like to see a nice soft red pair of panties on a woman mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

I love white the most ----- I love what they call "Hi Cut Brief" better than "Full Brief" [which is next] ----- I love embossed / cameo patterns [of white on white] the best of all !!! I find the floral white on white just sooo dreamy; uuugghhhhh....! [drool] !<br />
In colours, I adore faint pastal pink, and seek out flashes of pastal blue.

Best Answer

Most of my underwear is cotton and/or lacy and red and/or black! Some are plain but most have cheeky slogans written on the backside of em :P

Best Answer

plain, white and other colours for everyday use, frilly ones for occasions and when I just feel like it, silk of course.

Best Answer

naughty.

Best Answer

but so nice.

Best Answer

i like female boxers for day.. and lacy for night.. my fiance likes anything as long as he can take em off!

Best Answer

polka-dotted bikini. Pink. The best

Best Answer

I used to prefer pink panties but I changed to white when I started wearing short shorts. The pink panties tend to show around the legs. Sometimes that would be all right but sometimes not.

Best Answer