Jalen83 Jalen83 31-35, M 9 Answers Jun 12 in Doing Good

I was 5years old and the song was born in the usa by Bruce Springsteen

Best Answer

I remember listening to Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring" on CBC radio two (the orchestra station as I used to call it). I didn't know what it was at the time, but I remember it totally blowing me away. It still blows me away to this day.<br />
Oh yeah... there was also all that standard issue "Sharon, Lois and Bram" stuff and "Fred Penner", but I never cared for it at all as a kid.

Best Answer

wellllllll an 'old guy; here; I was born in 1941 and loved to play records on the phonograph......(gee, sounds really old, right?) the first singer I remember listening to was Dinah Shore; very big back then, years before she had her TV show.....it seems her voice kinda 'mesmerized' me. esp. on a song called 'where did you learn to love?"....also loved the Andrews Sisters - such harmony!! - and Kay Starr........also Harry James and singer Helen Forrest.......well, now that I've made myself appear to be a relic of the middle ages, it was nice remembering all that stuff!! lol.......<br />
for you younger ones, the Supremes were called the "Andrews Sisters of the 1960's".........

Best Answer

kinda but it was my sisters music

Best Answer

I was 4 and yes I still remember.

Best Answer

it was "she's waiting for superman" and i still LOVE IT.

Best Answer

Yeah I remember, I had too suffer listening to my dads old country & western songs for years.

Best Answer