All I can say about this is ..you get me two rungs on a step ladder and I'm SCREAMING! I need to be EARTHBOUND with my feet on the ground! But I DO admire those that do not...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 25 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in WTK

First is why

Last is I forgot the parachute

Best Answer

"Why am I doing This?" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Best Answer

"These guys are gonna kill me!?" - I'm afraid of heights so I can be taken to parachute trip only unconscious.

Best Answer

something I have on my list of thiings to do

Best Answer

This is a bad idea.

Best Answer

****!!! and YES!!!

Best Answer

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Best Answer

I think about what a rush I'm going to get when I skydive, and how beautiful the view will be when my chute opens.

Best Answer

Ooohh I admire that!

Best Answer

What is that like? You see everything below...I can imagine but wouldn't want to experience it!

Best Answer

First you get the feeling of flying, which is my favourite part... Than you get to see everything around you. It's fantastic! I think that just about everybody should try it once. (It really isn't scary if you jump with a buddy.)

Best Answer

Did you try it strapped on with a professional jumper? Or a friend?

Best Answer

The first time I was strapped to a pro, which is a good thing because I forgot to pull the ripcord. You don't really notice that buddy strapped to your back. Some jump schools even have photographer that can take a video of you!

Best Answer

Making sure my paracute is on my back, don't like heights either but have jumped out of a plane as a fundraiser once

Best Answer

Glad that flight is over.

Best Answer

First - this is easier than I thought!

last - Crap! I forgot the parachute!

Best Answer

"I hope I don't pee my pants"- seriously that's what I thought

Best Answer

I wouldn't jump. I have no intentions of trusting my life to the secretions of a lowly worm.

Best Answer

first thought...haha suckers!! got the last parachute!! last thought...oh hell as i pull the cord and nothing happens ;-)

Best Answer

"I'm jumping out of a plane. Wow, I'm really jumping out of a plane". That's the thought that kept running through my head. It just seemed absurd and not real. Until I jumped! Instant terror.

Best Answer

OMG...i"m gonna die...and i'm not reeeeeeaaaadddddd-eeeeee!!!

Best Answer

"Hey who pushed me!?!"

If I ever went skydiving, I don't think I would be able to voluntarily jump out of the plane.

Best Answer

I love it...it's not what most people think it is...there really is no sensation of falling....it's like sticking your head out the car window at 120mph

Best Answer