Quiet

Best Answer

idk

Best Answer

kevin collects ceramic frogs and stray cats very successfully. He's very nice.

Best Answer

They suck. I try saying hello, they ignore me...

Best Answer

They think I play loud music. But I don't and I just listen to music all day and when I sleep I leave my computer on playing music.<br />
Seriously it's not loud. F their couch.

Best Answer

My neighbors are a quiet older couple who are very religious. I've never seen her in anything revealing but during gardening season he wears nothing but shorts.
Recently, they spent several weeks in Hawaii and when I picked them up at the airport, I remarked that they both had well tanned faces and he very excitedly said, "Oh, we went to the beach every day and got tanned all over!" I asked if it was Little Beach they went to. There was a pause, then she said, "Oh, have you been there?" I said we had been there and fully enjoyed it. She said it was the first time they had ever done anything like that and that they liked it.
The rest of the way home, we talked about the nudist life style and various related activities. As we pulled into the driveway at home, I casually mentioned we were planning a "Happy Nude Year" party and invited them to come. They said they would think about it and get back to us. No response .......yet!

Best Answer